reede, detsember 15, 2006

SP



I got my nex present from my Secret Pal. Oh thanks. It was late eveneing, but my husband agreed to go to postoffice and get my package. And that was what waited me and my baby there. 3 natural gray rowan wool, christmas cake (it was so delicious), some bath products for me (mm strawberry is good). And Jasper got monkey to play and 2 shirts to ware. They are little bit large, but he promesed to grow into them :) Thanks SP, you are grate. And nicea Christmas time to you too :)

Seekord on ingliskeelne tekst enne, sest minu salasõber saatis mulle järjekordse paki. OLi küll hilja õhtu, aga mees nõustus mu paki ära tooma. Ja seal sees oli 3 tokki Rowani lõnga, vannitarbeid ja Jasperile ka 2 pluusikest ja vahva ahv. Igavesti vahva igatahes.

1 kommentaar:

Anonüümne ütles ...

I'm glad you like everything! I wasn't sure what size to get for Jasper but figured he would soon grow into them ;)

SP xxx